Society of Physics Students at NMSU
Current Officers - Fall 2012 to Spring 2013
- President: Dennis Trujillo [Contact]
- Vice President: Hridindu Roychowdhury [Contact]
- Treasurer: Jarrett Moon [Contact]
- Secretary: Mandy Collar [Contact]
- SEPh Liaison: Ian Hensler [Contact]
Feel free to contact us with any questions, comments, suggestions, or praise!
If you are interested in joining please subscribe to our mailing list: SPS Mailing List - Subscribe / Unsubscribe
Come be a part of our amazing community!
A few reasons why you should become an SPS member:
- Have fun with physics and meet other intelligent people with common interests.
- Valuable undergraduate research opportunities and internships.
- Laid-back atmosphere and entertaining meetings.
- Cool demonstrations and interesting talks.
- Delicious pizza and liquid nitrogen ice cream!
If being an SPS member sounds like a great idea (which it is), please feel free to stop by at our meeting and check it out. Check the meeting pages for information on our meeting times.